Packed Bed Scrubber
Packed Bed Scrubber works on following two principle
- Absorption: When the gas gets absorbed in scrubbing Liquid. E.g. Ammonia, HF etc.
- Reaction: When the gas reacts with Scrubbing Liquid e.g. SO2, H2S, etc…
- Multiple Gaseous Pollutants can be treated in single device.
- Can be Designed at severe condition (Temperature 1100 Deg C, Pressure: 1 Bar)
- Different MOC Can be used based on Gas and Liquid Properties
- Less Power consumption
- Different gases treated like HCI, H2S, HF, NH3, SO2, NOx, Some odours and some organics